You are here
We are currently a group of more than 100 companies in the health and life sciences arena, ranging from small start-ups, innovative SMEs and multinational corporations specialising in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. We strive to promote a strategic, innovative cluster and to work together to establish the framework for sectorial actions and government policies for the industry on a national and European level.
CataloniaBio is always growing: in 2016 we’ve been joined 26 new members and in 2017 we've have agreed with Health Tech Cluster to merge into one entity which is going to encompass more than 200 innovative organisations.
What does CataloniaBio do for you?
- Forge synergies with the main companies in the sector in Catalonia and other key stakeholders in the research and innovation ecosystem
- Boost your company’s visibility with stakeholders (government, investors, media, etc.).
- Facilitate access to funding through exclusive meetings with international investors and others.
- Attract talent through the association’s communication channels
- Participate in the association’s work committees.
- Receive e-mails with all the latest news on companies and grants.
- Share knowledge and experiences at events like Lessons Learned.
- Get free or discounted registration for important activities organised by the association or the sector (congresses, foreign missions, courses, etc.).
If you’re interested in joining an active, innovative association that represents and supports companies, contact us. We discuss membership fees with each company individually.
For more information:
Tel. +34 696 44 18 12